Be part of the Senior Management Team
Manage the delivery of key revenue and growth opportunities
Based in Rotorua – the heart of the Bay of Plenty
As the gate way to the Bay of Plenty Region, for both business and tourism purposes, the Rotorua Airport is a business hub for many local tourist attractions and service functions, and acts as a pivotal component in the infrastructure of our local economy.
This is a pivotal new role within the Airport structure and will report directly to the Chief Executive, whilst working closely with other members of the management team. Essentially this role will be responsible for the delivery of a series of innovative strategic initiatives which will contribute towards commercial optimisation and revenue opportunities for the Rotorua Airport. Additional responsibility exists around growing existing revenue streams in both non aeronautical and aeronautical activities.
Key aspects of the role include;
- Opportunity identification, feasibility and business case preparation
- Project oversight and management
- Sector and route growth and development
- Performing daily activities required to build a pipeline of opportunities and generate an expanded revenue base
- Renegotiation of existing aviation, commercial, advertising, lease or transport operator agreements
- Leading the airports decarbonisation programme
- Work with key customers to enhance mutual growth and revenue opportunities
- Documentation of agreements
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports as required
Our ideal candidate will be degree qualified – ideally in Property, with solid demonstratable commercial expertise and nous. You’ll be a creative, blue-sky thinker with an outstanding ability to build key relationships and networks, identify opportunities, and aspire to excellence. Fresh and innovative thinking is key along with a proactive and solution orientated approach. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the team at the Rotorua Airport – working with a professional team amongst exciting new commercial initiatives that will make a positive and lasting impact for the Rotorua region.
Please apply online to Kellie Hamlett, Recruitment Specialist at Talent ID Recruitment Ltd, 0800 850080. Applications close Wednesday November 18th 2020.