Rotorua Airport Licences all Commercial Transport and Coach Transport operators.
A commercial operator Licence is required to pick up or drop off passengers or customers from the airport terminal. All operators are required to have the following:
- An active Health and Safety Policy
- Commitment to customer service policy (compliments / complaints process)
- Passenger Service Licence
- Public Liability insurance cover of at least $2M
- Vehicles hold a current COF and Registration
- Average age of all vehicles to be less than 10 years in age from the date of manufacture.
- Small Passenger Service Licence for vehicles of 12 seats or less; or
- Large Passenger Service Licence for vehicles of greater than 12 seats (if applicable). Vehicles with 26 seats or more (including the driver) are required to use the airport coach parking area.
To talk further please email Chief Executive, Mark Gibb, on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 7 345 8807.