Rotorua Airport Facilities
Whether you’re travelling or simply visiting to meet friends or relatives, Rotorua Airport has a range of facilities to make your time at the airport an enjoyable one.
Keep an eye on the changes as we undergo our terminal redevelopment.
Food & Drink
Robert Harris Cafe @ Rotorua Airport
For those wanting to sit and enjoy a coffee or a meal before their flight, Robert Harris has a cafe centrally located within the main departures terminal.
The cafe serves a range of hot and cold beverages, snacks and meals.
Monday - Friday 6am - 5.15pm
Saturday - 6am - 5.15pm
Sunday - 10.45am - 5.15pm
Times subject to flight changes
Relay is a newspaper, magazine, book, and convenience store selling a range of reading titles, travel necessities and convenience products, including a range of snack foods, sweets and drinks.
Relay accepts Eftpos and all major credit cards.
One hour FREE visitor parking
Available in the short term carpark
Short Term Parking Rates
$2.00 per half hour
$16.00 max per day (24 hours)
$80.00 max per week (7 days)
Long Term Parking Rates
$2.00 per half hour
$16.00 max per day for the first 3 days (72 hours)
$10 max per day
$50 max per week
$100 max per month
Pay stations in the terminal accept all forms of payments including corporate chargeback options.
The drop-off zones outside the terminal are limited to dropping off only. All vehicles must remain attended in the drop off zone, any infringements will incur a $50 fine and vehicles could be removed at the airport’s discretion. Alternatively, visitors dropping off or picking up friends or relatives and wishing to stay longer are invited to park in the short term car park for up to one hour for free.
Disabled Car Parking
Disabled car parks are available in either short term or long term parking areas – these are well signposted and in easy to access locations. Disabled car parking permits must be displayed at all times when using these spaces.
Do you travel frequently for business? Rotorua Airport offers corporate accounts for car parking at the airport as either a prepaid or charge back option. If you would like to enquire about whether this is right for you, please contact our Accounts Department on (07) 345 8807 or email email@example.com
Car Park Security
- The car park is monitored by security patrols and CCTV 24 hours per day
- The car park is open between 5:30am and 9:30pm daily
- If you need access to car park outside these hours please contact Airport Security on (07) 348 3801 or (027) 274 4508
Terms and Conditions
- You must pay all parking fees at the pay station located by the main entrance of the airport terminal before exiting the car park in your vehicle
- Lost tickets will incur a $100 admin fee
- The airport offers a 10 minute grace period between paying for your parking and exiting the car park – after this time you will have to re-enter the terminal and pay additional charges
- Any vehicle found parked in reserved, disabled car parks or in an area that is not a designated car park and without authorised parking identification will incur a $50 fine and may be removed at the airport’s discretion
- Vehicles left unattended in the airport drop off zones (in front of the terminal) and exceeding the allocated time of 5 minutes will incur a $50 fine
- While we shall take all reasonable care, your vehicle and personal possessions left in vehicle are at your own risk
- Rotorua Airport takes no responsibility for parking charges incurred during the event of delayed or cancelled flights. In these circumstances, please direct these enquires to your airline or your travel insurance provider