Our secure outdoor car park operates everyday of the year, it is well lit at night and has perimeter fences. The Airport provides 24 hr security patrols and CCTV monitoring of the car park area. Rotorua Airport has more than 400 car parks available in either Short Term or Long term car parks , with no need to pre-book parking spaces. We are pleased to announce the following features:
- Long term and short term parking options have been created in our secure outdoor car park – please follow Airport road signs on arrival to your desired car park.
- Updated parking rates including Long Term savings options.
- Visitor parking up to one hour FREE in the short term car park for all Airport visitors picking up or dropping off passengers enabling you more time to enjoy a coffee at Robert Harris Cafe or browse the Relay Bookstore and Lotto shop.
- New and improved pay stations in terminal accepting all forms of payments including corporate charge back options
Short Term Parking Rates:
- One hour free visitor parking
- $2.00 per half hour
- $16.00 max per day (24 hours)
- $80.00 max per week (7 days)
Long Term Parking Rates:
- $2.00 per half hour
- $10.00 per day (24 hours)
- $50.00 max per week (7 days)
- $100.00 max per month (28 days)
Drop off Zones:
The drop off zones outside the terminal are limited to dropping off and limited to 10 minute parking only – All vehicles must remain attended when parked here, any infringements will incur a $50 fine and vehicles could be removed at the Airport’s discretion. Alternatively visitors dropping off or picking up friends or relatives and wishing to stay longer are invited to park in the Short Term car park for up to one hour for free.
Disabled Car parking:
Disabled car parks are available in either Short term or Long term parking areas – these are located in prime, well signposted and in easy to access locations. There are a total of seven disabled car park available at the Airport – there are 4x parks located in Short term car park and 3x parks located in the Long term car park. Disabled car parking permits must be displayed at all times when using these spaces.
Corporate charge back and frequent flyer top up cards:
Do you travel frequently for business? We are now able to offer you a corporate account for car parking at the Airport as either a pre-paid or charge back option. If you would like to enquire about whether this is right for you please contact our Accounts Department on (07) 345 8807 or email email@example.com
Car park Security
- The car park is monitored by security patrols and CCTV 24 hours per day
- The car park is open between 5.30 am and 09.00 pm daily
- If you need access to car park outside these hours please contact Airport Security on (07) 348 3801 or (027) 274 4508
Terms and Conditions for use of Airport Car Park:
- You must pay all parking fees at the pay station located by the main entrance of the Airport terminal before exiting the car park in your vehicle.
- Lost tickets will incur a $100 admin fee.
- The Airport offers a 10 minute grace period between paying for your parking and exiting the car park – after this time you will have to re-enter the terminal and pay additional charges.
- Any vehicle found parked in reserved, disabled car parks or in an area that is not a designated car park and without authorised parking identification will incur a $50.00 fine and may be removed at the Airport’s discretion.
- Vehicles left unattended in the Airport pick up or drop off zones (in front of terminal) and exceeding the allocated time of 10 minutes will incur a $50.00 fine.
- While we shall take all reasonable care, your vehicle and personal possessions left in vehicle are at your own risk.
- Rotorua Regional Airport Ltd takes no responsibility for parking charges incurred during the event of delayed or cancelled flights, in these circumstances please direct these enquires to your airline or your travel insurance provider.